The great outdoors is part of your life—and it could be part of your career. Take a look at the core work areas throughout the Cabela’s family to see which one fits you best.
Cabela’s world headquarters in Sidney, Nebraska is where our company grew from one man’s passion to become the World’s Foremost Outfitter®. There are a variety of opportunities here to apply your love of hunting, fishing, and the outdoors to the work you do everyday.
- Job roles at headquarters include leadership and top management, operations, accounting, merchandising and product development, real estate/guide services, branding, promotions, direct marketing and more.
- Corporate positions in Retail, Distribution, Customer Service, and other areas may lead to opportunities in other Cabela’s locations.
- Regular hours of operation are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
Think back to the time you hooked your very first fish. Now imagine making that happen for thousands of people every year. Our retail showrooms are the next best thing to being on the lake or in the field.
- Careers in department sales, customer service, warehouse, management, and more.
- Flexible schedules for part-time work or a lifetime career.
Cabela’s CLUB is located in Lincoln, NE and is home to World’s Foremost Bank which manages all credit card functions for over 2 million Cabela’s CLUB Visa cardholders.
- The CLUB also houses multiple business units, such as Customer Care, IT, Marketing, Accounting & Finance, Learning & Development, Research & Analysis, Process Improvement, and Operations.
- It is also home to one of five Cabela’s Customer Relations Call Centers, which offers full and part time opportunities with flexible scheduling.
Cabela’s Contact Centers deliver world-class service for catalog, online and retail customers. Our state-of-the-art call centers handle phone calls, emails and live web chats in a fun, professional environment.
- Paid training programs, incentives, generous employee discounts and other benefits.
- Many options from long-term careers to part-time jobs—perfect while attending school, caring for family, or to supplement your retirement.
Cabela’s Distribution and Fulfillment Centers are the lifeblood of our business. From here, we oversee import, transportation and logistical services, stocking retail stores, fulfilling customers’ catalog and online orders, and tracking shipments.
- Opportunities to begin or continue your career
- Logistics and transportation management, vendor relations, inbound and outbound order fulfillment and processing, process systems support and project engineering, management and more.
- We want your innovation to keep us at the forefront of supply chain management.